Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Waking the Dream

The Phoenix is a multicultural symbol of transformation, resurrection, evolution, change..
Old ways die as new ideals are nurtured.

the fashionRIP Project has a life all its own.

I've liked fashion, art and music...things that thrive on breaking "barriers, " since i was 10, maybe earlier.

Now i know that my controversial past taught me how to use the tools i need for the trail that is being illuminated, little by little.

It started in the 90's when my attention was getting snagged by babies staring at me, smiling and cooing...doing baby charm stuff. i am not that into babies (my own was great but in general....not that appealing to me!).

At first I thought it was a fluke. It became really unnerving when others noticed it; okay, weird.
In 2005 my eyes locked with those of a boy about 12. His eyes "asked" me to do something, i knew it was important but not what it was... i promised to do whatever it was. It was the first time i recognized "knowing." (Connecting with the universe and the "i am" simultaneously from the solar plexus, the "heart" and energy core of being. )

The fashionRIP project is part of that promise...it is unfolding, revealing itself as it goes. i still don't know how it will grow, only that it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment